Are you ready to graduate? Make sure you have completed all of your graduation requirements before commencement day. If you have any questions regarding graduation, contact the Office of the Registrar at email@example.com.
To make the graduation list, you must meet the following requirements:
- Use your unofficial transcript and program checklist to calculate if you are a candidate for graduation.
- Speak with your SSA about meeting the requirements of your program.
- Complete the graduation petition (link) during your last year.
- Submit the graduation petition to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Petitions should be submitted to the Registrar’s Office no later than January 31st for the Spring Commencement ceremony.
- If your petition has not been processed yet, don’t sweat it. The Registrar’s Office is working behind the scenes to accurately check every petition. There are many petitions, and this may take a little time.
- If approved:
- You will receive an email from the registrar approving or denying the graduation petition.
- If you are approved, complete the graduation application and email to email@example.com.
- Complete Assessment Tests.
- Settle all financial obligations with a zero balance, including payment of the graduation fee. Diplomas will be held for the remaining balances.
- Attend Commencement. Permission to graduate in absentia should be requested in writing from the Registrar at least six weeks prior to commencement. Students graduating in absentia are still required to pay the full graduation fee.
The commencement ceremony is held annually at the end of the spring semester. Degrees are awarded each semester upon completion of all degree requirements. Summer graduates who will complete their degree requirements with no more than eight credit hours of coursework may participate in the commencement ceremony preceding their final semester.
May 3, 2024
First Baptist Church of Tempe
4525 S. McClintock Dr.
Tempe, AZ 85282
Commencement rehearsal is mandatory and held on the day of commencement at 8:45 am. During the rehearsal, you will be given instructions on when and in what order to line up in preparation for the ceremony.
Guests are not allowed to attend during rehearsal.
The stream will go live at 10:30 AM, 30 minutes before commencement begins.
Important Dates and Deadlines
January 31 – Graduation Petition Deadline
February 28 – Graduation Application Deadline
Please refer to the FAQ (link) for additional details.
May 3, 2024 – Commencement Ceremony
Doctor of Ministry $185
Masters and Graduate Diploma $160
The graduation fee is required for all graduates including in absentia. It covers the cost of regalia and the diploma.
If you or someone you know needs additional accommodations on the day of commencement, please email
firstname.lastname@example.org. Phoenix Seminary wants to do everything possible to ensure your experience is smooth and
Guest Arrival Time
We recommend guests arrive when the doors open, 30 minutes before the ceremony begins, to claim their
seats. All seating is on a first-come, first-serve basis. Graduates can invite an unlimited amount of guests and
tickets are not required.