The Human Resources Department supports the mission of the Seminary by monitoring compensation and implementing benefits in an effort to attract and retain the most highly qualified employees in their respective fields. The goal of this office is to maintain a safe, fair, equitable, and positive work environment. This purpose is accomplished through:
- Assisting other departments with the hiring of new employees by accepting applications as well as conducting applicant testing, interviews and reference checks
- Advising each department on compensation, training, evaluations, promotions, disciplinary action, terminations, and overall employee welfare
- Maintaining employee files, official forms, and the Employee Handbook
- Establishing, administering, and communicating sound policies and practices that treat employees with dignity and equality while maintaining compliance with applicable laws, policies, and regulations
- Ensuring that all employee benefits are maintained at the highest degree possible
- Providing informational materials and sound counsel concerning benefits options
Working with the Board of Directors, the President will provide strategic leadership to execute the vision and mission of Phoenix Seminary. The incoming President will help strengthen Phoenix Seminary by:
- Embodying the motto “scholarship with a shepherd’s heart.”
- Telling the story.
- Promoting kingdom diversity.
- Strengthening the financial foundation.
- Growing enrollment.
Please click here for the full executive search document and to submit an application.